December 26, 2012

Thank You Santa!

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday! For some reason I offered to cook dinner but it all went off with only a few minor hitches, i.e nearly forgetting the pigs in blankets.

Well, apparently I've been a good girl this year, or at least Santa seemed to think I had been. Here are some of the highlights.

My "big" present was my two Urban Decay palettes, Smoked and Naked2. I've only recently got into makeup so I wanted these to pad out my collection. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I'm sure I'll love them. I'm particularly looking forward to getting to try some more colourful smokey eyes.


My other "big" present probably looks quite boring. It's an M-Audio Fast Track, which basically will allow me to record vocal and guitar through separate channels and therefore, hopefully, improve the quality of my YouTube videos.


Next I received the cutest Harry Potter ring ever which was a complete surprise. It's so freakin' awesome!


Throughout the run up to Christmas my mum kept telling me she wouldn't be buying me any clothes. Lies! I'm set for life in terms of hoodies! Not that that's a bad thing.


Another more girly present was Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. Although I'm not a huge perfume wearer when I smelt this one I knew I had to have it. The fact that it is by one of my favourite female artists is irrelevant. I'm horrendous at describing perfumes so I'm not even going to try. It smells good, let's just leave it at that.


My final present was from my sister. She named it my "calendar of dedication," in other words, it shows all my weird obsessions, from the ever enduring Harry Potter to more recent obsessions like Switched at Birth and Perks of Being A Wallflower. It's basically my tumblr smushed into a calendar which is pretty dang awesome!


Let me know in the comments below what your favourite gift was this year!

Oh and by the way, it's 364 days till Christmas! :)

MeganShaelyn x


2 comments:

  1. I looove the Harry Potter ring! It's so so so cute! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring and the calendar!! :)

    ReplyDelete