January 04, 2013

Nails of the Moment: Decadence & Pink Sapphire

I absolutely loved this look at the end of last year. When I first wore it I genuinely couldn't stop staring at my nails. It's also a look that I got quite a few complements for.

When I wanted to paint my nails for New Years Eve, I thought this fun, sparkly look would be perfect.


 First I put on 2 coats of Decadence by Avon followed by a coat of Pink Sapphire Glitter by Barry M. Does anyone else find the names of Barry M polishes really disappointing? So unimaginative!


I really do love this look and it's staying power is pretty impressive too. Although not the 12 days Avon claims, I do get a respectable 5 or 6 which is good enough for me.

MeganShaelyn x


1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love it! Ahh recently, I hardly get 2-3 days wear out of nail polish, sucks :(

    http://annagarcia92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete