May 11, 2013

Summer Reads

In just about a week and a half (!) I'll be on my way to Orlando, Florida! As well as a week in Orlando we're also going to be in Key West for a week so in preparation for the week of sunbathing in the sun and also the loooong flights, I decided to make a few book purchases to make sure my Kindle was nice and full so I don't run out.

As well as the books I bought today, I'll also go through the other books I'll have at my disposal while I'm abroad. The one downside to the Kindle? I can't post pretty pictures of my books. Oh well, stock pictures will have to do. So, let's begin with the 4 I treated myself to today.

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

Angst by Victoria Sawyer
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

The Horologicon by Mark Forsyth
Struck by Lightning by Chris Colfer
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
The Beach CafĂ© by Lucy Diamond

Clearly I'm not going to make it through all of these but hopefully I'll make a good dent into them. This is not also full extent of books on my to-read list, this is just most of what I have on my Kindle. I'm trying to avoid taking any actual books on holiday with me.

What are your Holiday Reads for this Summer? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment