October 21, 2013

5 Colours in Her Hair

About a week ago Vanessa Hudgens debuted her new autumnal ombré look and it ignited a love for brightly coloured hair. I really want to do something fun with my hair because let's be honest if you can't do crazy things with your hear when you're 21, when can you? Plus, having your natural colour at the top equals slightly less upkeep. 

I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you a few of my favourite looks that I've discovered while scrolling through Pinterest for inspiration.

Vanessa Hudgens' amazing autumn inspired do.

Love this look so much especially for the Summer. The only thing that stops me is that I wear a large amount of red which would end up clash horrendously! 

A slightly less in-your-face option but no less awesome! Love these colours so much for winter.

Rainbow hair! I'm not sure I'd have the balls to go for this but I kind of really wish I did because it's just all kinds of amazeballs.

What do you think of the multi-coloured trend that's so popular at the moment? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment