October 31, 2013

NOTM: Halloween Edition

I think I'm probably the only person on the planet who's not that big of a fan of Halloween but as all my friends were getting excited I thought I'd at least attempt to get into the spirit of things by doing my nails.

I wanted something simple but that was still pretty obviously Halloween inspired and felt like this was the perfect combination. Unfortunately I can't take credit for this look. That instead should go to Lauren over at cover shoot who made a post of many different possible Halloween looks. To read her post click here.


I started off with 2 coats of Block Orange by Barry M to provide a Pumpkin inspired base and then I topped it of with a coat of Confettis by L'Oreal. I absolutely love this top coat, it's the perfect way to add interest to almost any polishes you already have.


I love this look, it's the perfect nod to Halloween but I think it's also totally wearable throughout autumn.

What are you guys doing to celebrate Halloween? Any crazy costumes lined up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment