December 01, 2013

Ciaté Advent Calender

It's finally December which means it's that time of the year where we all have a tiny chocolate for breakfast. However, I have been a very lucky girl this year as my Mum treated me to the Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar which means as well as my little piece of Cadbury goodness each morning, I get a mini bottle of nail varnish. 


The advent calendar includes 23 mini sized nail varnishes plus one full sized surprise shade. Amongst the mini's there's 4 caviar polishes and 3 exclusive glitter polishes that are only available as part of the advent calendar. I'm definitely intrigued to try the caviar ones as it's not something I'd have bought otherwise.


These retail for in and around £40 which sounds like an extortionate amount of money when compared to the couple of quid you usually spend but as the retail value of the calendar is over £100 it's really not that bad. Plus, you're getting some that lasts much longer than chocolate.

I've already opened the first door and inside was a beautiful glittery topcoat called Snow Globe that almost looks like little flecks of white tinsel. The perfect addition to a Christmas manicure. 


The only fault I have with the calendar is that the colours are shown on the back which I personally find somewhat spoils the fun of finding out what colour is behind each door. I would've prefered to not know at all what colours are coming up.

That aside I still can't wait to open the rest of the doors and count down to Christmas! Anyone else getting ridiculously excited?

0 comments:

Post a Comment