December 09, 2013

Videos Every Weekday!

Any of you who watch my YouTube channel will likely already know this but for those of you that don't (you totally should by the way!), here's some details about the changes I have bought about recently.

So a few weeks a go I decided that I wanted to up the number of video I was making each week and I wondered if I could managed 5 videos a week. It seemed unlikely but I gave it a go anyway a did I trial week where I filmed and edited videos but I didn't upload them. It was a success despite having deadlines and other fun stuff going on that week so I decided to take the plunge and start uploading videos every single weekday.

This new schedule started on my channel two weeks ago so if you haven't checked them out yet, there's already eleven videos for you to feast your eyes on! I thought I'd post a few of my favourites for you here and I would absolutely love it if you could check them out, give them a thumbs up and of course subscribe! 

THE DAY OF THE DOCTOR
My 100% coherent thoughts on the 50th Anniversary Special of Doctor Who.



R.I.P. BRIAN GRIFFIN
Let us come together to remember the life of Brian Griffin.


LIVIN' ON A PRAYER
Why am I not Taylor Swift?!



IT'S DECEMBER
Let's crack out some festive tunes and have a little piece of chocolate for breakfast!



PLEASE DON'T DAY YOU LOVE ME
A cover of one of my favourite Gabrielle Aplin songs.




0 comments:

Post a Comment